- Proof of age (e.g., birth certificate, drivers' license)
- Copy of high school diploma or GED certificate or written evidence of experience in the trade (e.g., letter from former employers on their letterhead)
- Three letters of reference from individuals other than family members (it is helpful if these letters refer to prior experience you may have in your chosen trade)
- Evidence of bona fide residence in the United States
- Electrical Applicants: We require that you take a math assessment test at either CNM (Central New Mexico Community College) or similar higher learning institution, and present proof of your score. You must place at Basic College Mathematics or higher in order to interview with the committee.
- Veterans wishing to claim credit for their military service must provide copies of their discharge papers.
After the completed application is received, an interview will be scheduled with the Apprenticeship Committee.
Download Apprenticeship Application.