Sun Vista Enterprises Inc.
Albuquerque, NM 87109
$18 - $25 an hour - Full-time
$18 - $25 an hour
Pulled from the full job description
Paid time off
Full Job Description
Top level Commercial HVAC firm in New Mexico is seeking a skilled Commercial HVAC Technician install, repair and maintain commercial HVAC units for Albuquerque. Wage is based on experience. This is a full-time position.
Daily duties and requirements consist of, but are not limited to:
* Provides preventive maintenance on heating and cooling systems.
* Troubleshoots units that are not working and replaces parts that are defective.
* Install new units, including working with the ductwork.
* Will be required to operate, maneuver, navigate, or drive mechanized equipment such as manlifts, passenger vehicles with standard and automatic transmissions.
* Must have a solid working knowledge of heating, ventilation, air conditioning, and refrigeration service.
* Must have a solid working knowledge of installing, troubleshooting, and repairing commercial heating and cooling systems, and refrigeration equipment
* Licensed Journeyman or other certification are not required but a plus.
* Must comply to work in a safety aware environment.
* Must possess a driver’s license, maintain proof of insurance at all times, and have a clean driving record for at least five years.
* Must possess the ability to take direction & communicate effectively.
* Conform to dress and safety policies.
* Ability to use a tablet to complete all necessary forms – work orders, time sheets, various inspection reports, etc.
The employee will be expected to work frequently outside in various weather conditions and must have suitable clothing conducive to the work environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
1. The employee must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. The employee must also be able to repeatedly carry 35-50 pounds.
2. The employee must have the ability to work outdoors in temperatures from over 110 degrees in the summer to