Journeyman Electrician (EE-98J) - Move to Albuquerque, NM
Journeyman Electrician Position(s) available for commercial work in Albuquerque and surrounding areas.
Install, maintain and repair electrical wiring, fixtures, and control equipment, such as switches, relays, and circuit-breaker panels, etc. Installs, connects, tests, and sustains electrical systems for a variety of purposes.
- Must have Service Work experience
- Ability to troubleshoot and problem solve issues related to electrical and sign work
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Organizational skills, ability to prioritize, reliable and efficient
- Use all power tools such as saws, threaders, wire tuggers, hydraulic benders, knockout punches, etc. (must have own tools)
- Operate equipment such as scissorlift, boom, forklift, etc.
- Perform work at various heights
- Operate company vehicles
- Ability to perform services throughout New Mexico, including possible overnight travel
- Sign Installation experience - preferred
- Current Electrical Journeyman’s License (EE-98J) or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation, current driver license and clean driving record
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Competitive Wage - DOE
- Health Insurance, Simple IRA, Life Insurance, Holiday Pay, Discount benefits
Please send resume or call our office for instructions
Also looking for Sign Technicians and Electrical Helpers.
Job Type: Full-time